Daiwa recently announced improvements to its gateway spinning reel, REVROS LT. Available in sizes from 1000 to 6000, Daiwa brings anglers of all budgets a quality reel that doesn’t break the bank.
“Even at this price — $59.99 to $79.99 — we were able to design and bring to market an improved, affordable spinning reel from size 1000 to 6000 for freshwater, inshore, and light-surf applications,” said Marc Mills, Daiwa senior marketing manager.
“What’s great about this improved generation of REVROS LT is it now sports a ZAION V body, which is simultaneously lighter and a lot stronger than what other manufacturers are using in this price range,” said Mills. “This is true carbon resin graphite. It keeps all the bearings and gears in precise alignment because the material is harder and more rigid. The body doesn’t bend or lose efficiency.
“The new REVROS LT also features an Airdrive Rotor and Airdrive Bail. Especially with these new design changes, the REVROS LT is a great starting point for beginning to avid anglers. I can remember when I was just starting out on the water; I was looking for spinning reel options in that $60 to $80 price range. This is that reel.”
- NEW! ZAION V Body is DAIWA’s next generation of lightweight resin and carbon material
- NEW! Airdrive Rotor is lighter, stronger, and more balanced than any rotor system that’s come before
- NEW! Airdrive Bail delivers maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight
- Tough Digigear
- Machined aluminum folding handle
- Ball bearing-supported Automatic Tournament Drag
- Sizes 1000 to 6000
In a world of you get what you pay for, the re-designed REVROS LT spinning reel family gives you more design technology and concept than reels twice the price.